This is my new sweater project using mohair yarn.. oh.. i really really love the mohair texture. It is soooo soft and fluffy! Plus, it is magic yarn! You really should try this fuwa fuwa yarn.. xD
If you would like to see my other project using this yarn, please click here -> Tassle Cable Hat
My second WIP:
Red again! xD
This red one must be done by this weekend.. really really reallllly a must!! and Noooo Excuse.
Meanwhile, I have more projects waiting in my list.. but can’t do all in one time.. also, it can hurt fingers so much too.. So, mostly, when I feel my hand started to feel stress, I will stop for a while and change to crochet and vice versa.
Oh ya, do you know that knitting and crocheting are also good for our health? It’s good to know that the things we love to do are also good for our health. It can make you feel relief and helps you to release your stress (which is sooo true! xD)
Oh and, good news for everyone who would love to try our yarnsonlineshop.com yarns in small quantity, you can visit us at sindarery.aheys.com. All items are free shipping 🙂
What I’ve been up to for the passed few days… (and also will be continued) are:
1. Learning to read crochet instructions.
2. Doing my best to make more handmade items.. insyaAllah
3. Enhancing my skill in knitting and crochet (both are enjoying!)
4. Learning about yarns and the types of yarns (it’s fun to try different type of yarns.. it helps you to sharpen your skill and your creativity in finding suitable project that will fit)
5. Struggling to learn knitting 2 socks at 1 time.. (Personally, I still think that using DPNs are good for making socks. But if you feel it’s troublesome to handle 3-4 needles at a time, using one long circular needle to knit 1 sock at a time is ok too 🙂 ) – I suggest ADDi ! xD
6. To understand the concept of raglan sweater. ( I am going to knit one for myself! must.. must..must!!)
7. To find the best way to knit fast! (which is supposed to be my 1st wish list)
8. To find something good to be swapped in Swap Workshop ( I am sorry for not being active.. but I will someday!)
9. To give best service to our customers insyaAllah.
hehehe… ok! Done with the list.
Oh and I woud like to express my gratitude to all my friends and Da’Knit visitors for never stop hopping by to this humble blog. Thank you so much for all the comments, suggestion, emails… 😀 I am sorry for not being able to update as much as before because of the busssyyy-ness in office xD But I will do my best to update this blog with many interesting things about knitting/crochet in the future. InsyaAllah..
*Huh.. tasks for a teacher never seems to end..*
Thank you for hopping by! 🙂
May Allah swt bless us all.
Finally it’s Friday! And again .. I just lllllooooveee FRIDAY! 😀