Year End Sale (YES) 2015
On selected items
Starting 8 NOV – 30 DECEMBER 2015
Save more with our YES, ok? wink emoticon
Online Store: www.daknit.com
Central Shopping Plaza
Kepayan Ridge, Kota Kinabalu.
Buy online: www.daknit.com
Whatsapp only: 01114157310
We are having SALE until 4 APRIL 2015. (For ONLINE and Walk-in Customer)
YEP, it’s 2-WEEKS SALE!
ORDER ABOVE RM200 in a single receipt? Claim your FREE SHIPPING (via parcel only) while sale still on!
Grab this chance to save more with us.
(Members are not entitled with this discount)
x www.daknit.com x
FAQ about Da’Knit VIP Membership.
- May I know what are the membership terms & conditions? Answer: Here is our terms and conditions in being our member.
Terms & Conditions: We have 3 CATEGORIES for Membership.
3-MONTHS MEMBERSHIP: FREE
6-MONTHS MEMBERSHIP: RM6.00
12-MONTHS MEMBERSHIP: RM10.00
Membership is valid ONLY for ONLINE customer. NOT OPEN FOR WALK-IN CUSTOMER. This coupon is valid as stated for each category. No limitations of usage upon purchase.
FOR 12-MONTHS MEMBERSHIP:
- a) Enjoy 13% discount for every online purchase made at daknit.com.
- b) Enjoy FREE SHIPPING via POS LAJU for weight of 400 gram and below on your BIRTHDAY & WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. Not eligible for PRE ORDER ITEMS.
- c) Minimum purchase must be RM50.00 to be entitled with the a) & b). All products is entitled for this discount.
- i) Get FREE SHIPPING via PARCEL Malaysia (ONLY) when you make purchase over RM200.00 in a single receipt. Pos laju and other courier is not entitled for this offer.Please state inside the comment box if you want us to ship for free via Parcel Malaysia.NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PRE ORDER ITEMS.
- ii) BONUS: BECOME THE FIRST MEMBER TO KNOW ABOUT OUR BARGAIN/CLEARANCE SALE!
ALL CATEGORIES ARE SUBJECTED TO:
- e) Membership is NON-TRANSFERABLE, NO-REFUND and is FINAL once coupon is purchased EITHER THE COUPON IS USED OR NOT USED within the period of time that members had chose.
- f) Membership providers make no warranty that
(i) The Da’Knit Member Program will meet your requirements,
(ii) The Da’Knit Member Program will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or
(iii) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you from your use of the Da’Knit Member Program will meet your expectations
- g) Member price cannot be combined with any other cash-off price, sales, promotion or voucher. Coupon is NOT VALID to be used for another SALE/Discounted/Promotion/Clearance item/VOUCHER
- h) Membership cannot be exchanged, refunded, replaced or redeemed for cash or payment of accounts. Purchase made by member is not refundable and is FINAL. Unless the mistake is because of us. Discounts are not including postage fees (for online customer) Da’Knit reserves the right to cancel Membership at any time if need or violent to terms and conditions is identified. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time with prior written notice from Da’Knit. All Purchases are subject to Da’knit’s Standard Terms & Conditions of Sale available at daknit.com.
- Can the minimum purchase can be mixed types and colors of yarns/tools? Answer: Yes, can.
- Does the MEMBESHIP COUPON is applicable for all yarns in store or only selected yarns? Answer: As stated in our Terms and Conditions.
- Please advice the procedure on how to purchase the membership coupon?
Answer: Please choose which category you are interested to purchase. After payment is done, we will send you a form that you need to fill in. Re-send the form again to our email at email@example.com. We will send you a code number that you can use for online purchase. For online purchase, you only need to key-in the code number when checkout in coupon box. The code can be used for 3-months/6-months/12-months with no limits (see t & c).
You won’t believe how easy it is to shop online with us Just add to cart, check out, confirm and you are done!
Our online store is also MOBILE Responsive. You can shop online anytime anywhere at www.daknit.com
First time customer? Don’t worry! We have created this tutorial for your ease Why it’s easy?
1. Your infromation will be saved in our database. No more re-writing every details again for the next purchase. (Our customer details is strictly confidential)
2. Invoice will be sent to you right after your order is confirmed. No need to wait for our respond.
3. Pay your order and we will ship immidiately
x www.daknit.com x
NAKO & Turkish yarns supplier
Sila rujuk tutorial ini untuk melihat cara pembelian melalui kedai online kami di www.daknit.com.
Sebarang masalah/pertanyaan, sila hantarkan ke firstname.lastname@example.org ataupun whatsapp ke 0178168070.
NOTA PENTING: Sebarang pembelian tidak akan dilayan jika tidak mempunyai bukti RESIT PEMBELIAN. Setiap pembelian akan di proses dalam tempoh 1-2 hari apabila pembayaran lengkap diterima ke akaun kami. PEMBAYARAN PERLU DISELESAIKAN dalam masa 3 hari selepas order di hantar. Sebarang pembelian tanpa pembayaran melebihi 3 hari akan terbatal secara automatik.
Terima kasih di atas kesudian membaca Cara Pembelian/Order di www.daknit.com.
My first owlie pouch!
**Pattern and all pictures are copyrighted. No resell, no distribution in any forms. All rights reserved by Daknit.Com (please share the link only). You can sell the item made from this pattern for profits but not commercially*
3.00 mm & 4.00 mm crochet hook
NAKO BABY LUKS MINNOS (2 colour of your choice)
White and orange yarns colour
or any DK yarns/10 ply
(Yarns available at www.daknit.com for purchase)
2 x Buttons of your choice ( I use black colour for the eyes)
Scissor to cut
Sewing needle and thread to sew buttons
Yarn blunt needle
Ch = chain
Sc = single crochet
Sc2tog = single crochet 2 stitches together (decrease)
Ss = slip stitch
Hdc = half double crochet
Hdc2tog = half double crochet 2 stitches together (decrease)
Sts = stitches
St = stitch
Gauge: For this pouch, gauge is not crucial. Different weight of yarns will produce different size of this pouch.
1. Always slip stitch on first chain of chain 1/2/3.
2. Marker is necessary if you need to mark your start.
3. For CRAB STITCH tutorial CLiCK HERE.
Instructions (crochet- in – the round from bottom):
With colour A, Chain 4 Sts. Slip stitch to join round.
Round 1: ch 2, 12hdc in loop. Ss in first hdc. (12 stitches)
Round 2: ch2, hdc in same st, 2hdc in next 11 Sts. Ss. (24 stitches)
Round 3: ch2, hdc in same sts, hdc in next sts, *2hdc in next sts, hdc in next sts* repeat from * to * till end of round. Ss (35 Sts + ch2)
Round 4: ch2, hdc in same sts, hdc in next 2sts, *2hdc in next sts, hdc in 2next sts* repeat from * to * till end of round. Ss. (47 Sts + ch2 stitches)
Round 5 – 13: ch2, hdc in next 47 Sts. Ss. (47 Sts + ch2 stitches)
Round 14 (decrease): ch2, *, hdc in next sts, hdc2tog in next 2 sts, hdc in next sts, * repeat from * to * till end. (35 sts + ch2)
Change to colour B, join yarn B as shown in picture below:
Round 15 -20: ch2, hdc in next 35 Sts. Ss. (35 Sts + ch2)
Finishing ( here, it’s an optional either you want to crochet the last row with sc or crab stitch) Photo is using crab stitch.
Last round (choose either one option) :
Opt 1: ch2, sc in every Sts. Ss. (35 Sts + ch2)
Opt 2: ch 2, crab stitch in every Sts, Ss. (35 Sts + ch2) (Slip stitch from inside – see photo below)
With white yarn,
Ch4, join by slip stitch to make round.
Round 1: Ch2, 10 hdc in loop, ss in first hdc.
Round 2: Ch3, dc in same stitch, 2dc in next 9 sts. Ss.
Using 3.00mm hook, With orange yarn,
Row 1: Chain 6, sc in 5th chain and sc in next 4ch, ch1, turn (5 sts)
Row 2: sc in every next 5 sts, ch1, turn
Row 3: Sc2tog in next 2 sts, sc in next st, sc2tog in next 2 sts, ch1, turn (3sts)
Row 4: sc in every next 3 sts, ch1, turn
Row 5: sc3tog in next sts. Cast off.
Cut yarn, weave in tidy.Attaching nose and eyes:
Now, using sewing needles and thread, sew button on each eyes you just made. Then sew it together on the pouch (between the colour A and B). After that, attach the nose between the eyes and sew it tightly.
Ch6, sc in 5th chain, sc in next 4 ch, ch3, turn
Row 1: Dc in next 4 sts, ch3, turn. Repeat row 1 until your desired length. Approximately about 15-20 cm.
Attach the strap from inside using blunt yarn needle and yarn Colour B (or you can just sew on using normal sewing needles. Refer picture above.
After that, tada, done! 🙂
Last but not least, thank you for trying out my pattern. This pattern is very simple, once you do, it will be so addictive to make more! 🙂
Please and do share your project using this pattern with me at my Ravelry = Snowhitery. Let me know how you think! You can also put flowers, button or ribbons to make it looks cuter! Let your imagination run wild <3
Note: Please contact me if you found any error with this pattern. I am not responsible for the result you gain by using my pattern if you knit with different yarns. Thank you for trying out this design! Do share with me your project using this pattern. Pattern is copyrighted.
Ery EROGLU/Ery YUSOF
Assalamualaikum and good blessed barakah Friday! Well… well.. ehem.. After 2 weeks without hook and yarn.. finally I completed this 2 pairs of ballerina booties with a slight changes on pattern just now. I am using again NAKO Baby Luks Minnos for 0 to 5 months old. Great satisfation ? Open for custom made to order ya.
Besides having them in our store suchs as Alize, Oren Bayan, Ice, Kartopu, Papatya and just to name a few, we love Nako too! Why we chose Nako? Nako have been inside the industry for more than 50 years! Quality is our mission and nothing is more important than to serve our customers with quality products! Your trust is our priority. We’ll strive our best to serve you better from time to time Thank you for everyone’s support.
Who is NAKO?
Nako ?plik Pazarlama ve Ticaret A.?. was established in 1962. It is a leading company in hand knitting yarn sector.
Nako is produced in ORMO plants which own the world’s state of art production systems and which has the largest capacity among the similar companies under the same roof in hand knitting yarn sector. Nako presents the market over 40 kinds of hand knitting yarn, appealing to all kind of taste and touch.
ORMO YÜN ?PL?K A.?. (http://www.ormo.com.tr/) which has proved it reputability, innovation and creativeness in Turkey and the world market, is proud to become integrated with the trade mark NAKO in Turkey as a result of its success in following the global trends and its developed know-how experience in hand knitting yarn sector.
Nako, with its product range constituted by stylish texture and colors, is the Turkish ladies’ favorite since many years.
Our consumers’ satisfaction of the below has enabled Nako to remain at the top of the list;
• Unchangeable top quality of Nako products,
• Sustainability and richness of Nako colors
• Being able to use the knitted products of Nako for long years without any outwear and with the same softness and texture.
My first time learning to knit socks was about 3 years ago (www.aheys.com/tutorial-knitting/kait-sarung-kakisock-knitting/)
Since I am not that fond of sock knitting, so I never complete the second pair when I start making one (That’s a 2nd syndrome sock) :*(
Anyway, one of my dear customer just recently having a grandchild and it’s a girl! 🙂 So I decided to knit something for a gift. After confirmed which yarns I want to use, then I start knitting it using a pattern I found in the Ravelry. Oh believe me, it’s very easy (ooh yes, so easy that I even memorize it!)
The pattern is knitted with Double Pointed Needles, but since I am hard-core circular user, so I knit with 4.00mm x 100 cm circular. So perfect!
And now, it’s time for me to show you the result I gain yesterday 🙂
And I am using…. :
Nako Baby Luks Minnos 23069
So my review after knitting socks with this yarn, the result is very satisfying. Even this is not a superwash wool/sock yarns, however, the texture is very very soft for a baby. After worn and washed, the socks still stay in shape too. I really recommend this yarn for your baby project (Yarn is available at www.daknit.com (category: Nako Baby Luks Minnos)
Enough for today. I’ll be in touch again soon <3
Assalamualaikum, may Allah swt bless us all.