**Pattern and all pictures are copyrighted. No resell, no distribution in any forms. All rights reserved by Daknit.Com (please share the link only). You can sell the item made from this pattern for profits but not commercially*
400mm/4.50 mm crochet hook ( I am using 4.50mm will produce size of 2-3 years old using this yarn)
NAKO Saten yarn 100gram/230m (colour of your choice)
or any DK weight yarns
(Yarns available at www.daknit.com for purchase)
You can put flowers to make it looks more attractive and cute!
Ch = chain
dc = double crochet
Ss = slip stitch
Sts = stitches
St = stitch
sp = space
Size: different weight of yarns will produce different size.
1. Always slip stitch on first chain of chain 1/2/3
2. Marker is necessary if you need to mark your start.
3. (Dc, ch1, dc) – V stitch
Instructions // arahan:
1. Chain 4, slip stitch on first chain to form ring
2. Chain 3, 12 dc in space, slip stitch on first dc (refer picture above)
3. Ch4, dc in same stitch, (dc, ch1, dc) in next 11 sts, ss
4. (Refer pic above) Ss in ch1 sp, ch4, dc in same space, ch2, [(dc, ch1, dc) in next v-stitch, ch2], repeat [to] for 10 times more, ss.
5. Ss in ch1 sp, ch4, dc in same sp, ch1, (dc, ch1, dc) in next ch2 sp, ch1, *(dc, ch1, dc) in next v-stitch, ch1, (dc, ch1, dc) in next ch2 sp, ch1* repeat * to* till last ch2, ss.
Repeat step 6 for 10 more rounds before ruffle.
After that, tada, done! 🙂
Last but not least, thank you for trying out my pattern. This pattern is very simple, once you do, it will be so addictive to make more! 🙂
Please and do share your project using this pattern with me at my Ravelry = Snowhitery. Let me know how you think! You can also put flowers, button or ribbons to make it looks cuter! Let your imagination run wild <3
Note: Please contact me if you found any error with this pattern. I am not responsible for the result you gain by using my pattern if you knit with different yarns. Thank you for trying out this design! Do share with me your project using this pattern. Pattern is copyrighted.
Ery EROGLU/Ery YUSOF